Monday 7 September 2009

Happy Labor Day Folks...

Hello and Happy Labor Day everyone.

I hope you are all having a lovely day doing whatever it is you folks do on Labor Day. Of course, we don't get that over here in the UK so its business as usual... sigh...

Still, not all of it's bad. We have a super fantastic SALE going on over at SAS right now where you can get a whopping 40% off many Designers goodies so be sure to pay them a visit real soon and grab a few bargains.

Don't forget my new kit Daliance is in store right now too at an even lower price just for today. Check out my slide show of all the fab lo's our Blossoms and BooLand Friends have created for us. There sure is a ton of Inspiration there.





I am also just putting the finishing touches to my latest brand new kit, 'Clarrisa' Here's a little sneaky peek at the kit. It will be hitting the store sometime next week and as always, it will be on special offer for the first week so be sure to pop in and see what I have for you.


And of course, I have another little goodie for you today. Continuing with our SASy Color Challenge which, btw, is going on right now over at SAS, I have the remainder of the Alpha for you. Two zips containing the numbers and accents.

You can download it here and here: Password is september
Have fun and come back real soon, we still have lots more goodies in the bag throughout September.

Hugs
Boo and the Blossoms x

3 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Kessa said...

Thank you so much for sharing.