Monday 1 December 2008

It's going to be a great Festive Season.........

Helloooooo Everyone and welcome back.

I sure hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and treated yourselves to lots of goodies during the awesome Black Friday Sales. Although Im a Brit, we had our own little Thanksgiving Dinner, cooked by Jay, yummy….. and thanks to my Blossoms sending me a tin of Pumpkin Pie filling, we even had Pie. Elly was our official photographer so heaven knows what the photos will turn out like haha. Jess made the Pie and it was amazing. I’ve never had it before. WOW, You guys have been holding out on us. Well, as soon as I get chance, I hope to make some lo’s to show off our day so keep your eyes peeled for that, It should be fun haha.


What’s in store for this Festive Season?


We have an amazing month lined up for you this December with the most fantastic brand new releases, fab sales, delicious goodies, our very first Booland Challenge and if that wasn’t enough, we are running a fantastic competition right through December.

I have to be honest. Even though I don’t like the endless long nights and bitter weather, I simply ADORE the festive season. I love everything about it from the decorations to the wonder and magic you see in every childs eyes. I’m such a big kid at heart, I still tell myself that somewhere out there, there really is a Santa and I’m on his Good list hehe. Well, a girl has to dream right??


Here’s whats coming up through December

  • Brand New Release
  • Sales
  • Samplers
  • Competitons and Specials
  • Challenges
  • SAS Events
  • KimB’s Color Challenge

Brand New Releases

To begin with, we have 4 Brand New Releases EACH WEEK through December for you. Each Full Sized kit contains at least 10 lush papers and 20+ elements. Some have additional things like a word art, alpha or QP included. All are gorgeous and all will be on sale for the featured week at a fantastic 25% OFF.


To make things even better, we will be giving you a FREE sampler during the kits featured week that you can grab right here on the blog but be quick, after the featured week it goes in store to our bargain bin so grab it while you can.

Released today

Available here

Snow in Love 25% off until Dec 8th
$4.50 $3.38
Save: 25% off

Sampler DOWNLOAD

Merry Days 25% off until Dec 8th
$4.50 $3.38

Save: 25% off

Sampler DOWNLOAD

YuleTide 25% off until Dec 8th
$4.50 $3.38

Save: 25% off

Sampler DOWNLOAD

High Clair 25% off until Dec 8th
$4.50
$3.38

Save: 25% off


Sampler DOWNLOAD


BooLand December Specials and Competition

Since the Festive season is my all time favourite time of the year and its also the time for giving. I’m making the prize for this Featured Special. Each week all purchases over $10 will automatically be entered into our Prize Draw. One lucky winner each week will receive a grand prize of $50 Gift certificate to spend on ANY product (including bargain bin and CU) of their choice. And three further lucky winners each week will receive a super $20 Gift Certificate. All you have to do to be entered is spend a total of $10 per purchase. You can enter as many times as you like. Have fun and good luck. The winners will be announced at the beginning of the following week.

Our First BooLand Challenge

We finally managed to get our Challenge blog up and ready for you all while we fix the Gallery/forum problems. I just know you are going to love the challenges this month. We have our BooLand Color Challenge with FREE Full sized Starter kit available throughout the month as well as an awesome Posting bonus just for taking part. We also have a gorgeous Posting bonus for our Font Challenge so head on over to our CHALLEGE BLOG for details of how to take part and for the kit link. Have Fun. We can’t wait to see what you all come up with


Challenge Blog Here


What’s the word at SAS???

The girls over at SAS have been really busy not only getting all your fab PB’s ready for yet another Awesome month of super challenges but the mega kit this month is soooooo delicious you will just want to sink right into it and feel that soothing cosiness of warm log fires and winter mists. Its beautiful. We also have some surprises up our sleeves for you and they promise to be our best yet so keep watching this space for lots of fun and frolics….. Wohoooooo.


KimB’s December CC

And what would BooLand be without our lovely KimB’s Color Challenge to look forward to. Yes, even with all our goodies going on we will still have room for Kim. There’s always room for more goodies, right?? So keep your eyes peeled, who knows when it will turn up….. hehehe


Have a wonderful day and come back real soon.

Hugs

Boo and the Blossoms xx

12 comments:

Aldercreek said...

You've been tagged! I got tagged for the first time, and you were my first choice to pass it along. Visit my blog for the rules. http:\\www.jonesacr.com

Stash Empress said...

Thanks so much for these generous goodies -- I think High Clair has got to be the most gorgeous kit I've seen in forever!!!

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE your designs and am always soo grateful when you share! WOWZERS do you share!!! lol Thank you sooooooo very much for all these WONDERFUL goodies!! Have a GREAT day!! :D

Karla said...

Thank you for all these wonderful samplers! They're all great, but my favorite is the "Merry Days" Kit. Those colors are just wonderful. Merry Christmas!

Scrapbrat said...

Hi,Miss Boo
I've got an award for you on my blog!
Get it here:
http://scrapbrats.blogspot.com/2008/11/ive-got-secret-to-tell.html#links
Hugs
Trudie xox

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Boo!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for these 4 MARVELOUS samplers!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lark said...

How do you pick which one ou like the best. They are all terrific. Look forward to the holidays. Thanks for shring.

Vana63 said...

I cant pick just one either, ggg...Thanx4Sharing and Happy Holidays Boo!!!

Nezzi said...

Hi Boo!!
First of all, you have an award to grab on my blog, Http://nezzidesigns.blogspot.com. Second, I'd like to know if you'd be interested in having me in your CT? Iäm hunting for new CT's to join, since my previous ones has stopped designing because of health issues, changed plans andgiving birth etc. I am currently in one CT only.. more info if you email me at Nezzidesigns@gmail.com
HUGS
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the great samplers to the newest featured kits!! Love all the designs!

Anonymous said...

Holy Scrap! It feels like Christmas already over here!!! LOL!!

Thank you so much for all the goodies, your new kits are amazing! I love them all... now, to figure out who's NOT getting a gift from me this year so I can go snag them up! hahaha...

Happy Holiday's Boo!! It's my fav time of year too! ;-)

TerriM said...

Wow again we are blessed from Boo and the Blossoms on wonderful samplers. Just so we can get a piece of what's new in the store. I love samplers, hehe. Thank you. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)